CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Blah

Okay so life has been pretty boring lately. My mom and sister went to Norfolk with my brother. So it has been just me and my dad. My dad works second shift at work so he is gone from 1 to about 11. so it gets pretty lonely!
Well Tuesday I went and failed my drivers test. My dad was like "It is just like taking a math test." Well I failed parrell parking. It was the first thing I did. He the guy told me I failed. The first thing that went through my head was, "My math teacher will let me finish the rest of the test if I miss the first question,"

So besides that I have had a boring week. Well peace out

♥ Zafuto

2 comments:

Eckley29 said...

There is a lot of things your math teacher would let you do...

Eckley29 said...

I think you are a... ask me later...